Upperhand Counselling Logo

Post-Secondary Advising for Adult Students

Are you an adult who is looking to go back to school – either to upgrade your high school courses or to complete your high school diploma requirements?

You might not be aware that there are different types of diplomas available in Alberta depending on what you may require for work or post-secondary considerations. As well, you might need to upgrade a course or two in order to be able to apply for a post-secondary program. Upperhand Counsellors can help you make sense of what your options are.

Services include:
  • Examining existing transcripts to determine current academic status
  • Determining what upgrading and/or requirements might be necessary based on your post-secondary aspirations
  • Establishing short and long-term career goals
  • Researching and exploring relevant options for upgrading and/or post-secondary programs